Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following types of Personal Information from you:
- Information you provide directly to us: This includes information you provide when you create an account, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us.
- Information we collect automatically: This includes information about your device, browser, and IP address. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
- Information we collect from third parties: We may collect information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with our news and services
- Improve our website and services
- Send you marketing communications
- Conduct research and analysis
- Protect our rights and property
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We use service providers to help us operate our website and services. These service providers may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform their services.
- Advertising partners: We may share your Personal Information with advertising partners in order to show you relevant ads.
- Other third parties: We may also share your Personal Information with other third parties if we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, protect our rights, or protect the rights of others.
You have the following choices regarding your Personal Information:
- Access and correction: You may request access to your Personal Information and request that we correct any inaccuracies.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your Personal Information.
- Opt-out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us.
We take reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.